Preparing for Graduation
You are invited to confirm your intention to graduate if you are registered in:
- a Three year Degree POSt (ie Three Year Bachelor Arts or Three Year Bachelor Science) and if you are registered in or have completed your 15.0th credit
- an Honours Degree POSt (ie Honour Bachelor of Arts, Honours Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Business Administration) and if you are registered in or have completed your 20.0th credit
You must confirm your intent to graduate on ROSI. The period to confirm graduation is listed in the registration guide. You can find this on the Registrars Web site.
After logging onto ROSI:
If you are unsure whether you meet the degree and program requirements in order to graduate, you have several options:
- Select MAIN MENU
- Select GRADUATION
- Check that your Degree POSt is correct.
- If your Degree Post is not correct, you must request a Degree POSt change through the Registrar's Page eService.
- If your Degree Post is correct, select YES to confirm your intention to graduate!
- Make sure that you are registered in the correct Subject Posts for the degree you have requested.
- The Convocation & Student Records Office will automatically begin the process of evaluating your academic record for degree and program requirements.
- Log onto Degree Navigator and follow the instructions. Be sure to select "Audit - Assessor Report." Degree Navigator will tell you whether you are "complete" or "incomplete" for each program and degree requirement.
- Schedule an appointment with your program supervisor if you have any concerns about your program requirements. This is especially important if you were a transfer student.
- Schedule a "Degree Review" with an Academic Advising & Career Centre staff member. You can do this via the intranet.
Please note that the degree review appointments at the AA&CC are NOT official degree assessments. Completion of all degree and program requirements is your responsibility. Final assessments will be performed by the Registrar's Offce prior to convocation.
There are two convocation ceremonies per year: June and November. For information about the convocation ceremony itself, tickets and times and location, please consult the Graduation section of the Registrar's website.
Congratulations and make sure to use our Career and Employment Services to help launch a success career.