Establish a Presence
Fairs | Information Sessions | On- Campus Interviews | Career & Industry Panels | Networking Events
We can help you raise your profile on campus through many events, programs and services. We'll connect you with talented students and recent graduates that have the skills, education, and qualities that your organization seeks.
- Allow students to learn about the various opportunities available within your organization
- Typically 1-2 hours in length and scheduled to coincide with the advertised date and deadline date of your listed position (if you currently have one)
- To book an information session you must be registered with the Career Centre
- The cost to arrange a session is $125; please allow at least two weeks notice
Need more information?
Employment Development Coordinator
Career Development Coordinator
- We can arrange an interview room on campus for employers to interview U of T Scarborough students. Note: Employers must have advertised a work opportunity with the Career Centre
- We can also develop the interview schedule on-line to facilitate student sign-up for their appointment times
- A master list of the candidates must be sent to us in advance along with instructions regarding the timing of the interviews
- It is the employer's responsibility to contact the students and to inform them of their interview status. Please allow at least one week notice to make arrangements
Career and Industry Panels
- We offer a number of career and industry panels for which we require employer participants
- We are also interested in hearing from employers who are willing to participate in panels regarding job search skills such as resumes, effective interviews, etc.
- We require employer participants at these "mix & mingle" events to share your career story and career advice with current students and new graduates in an intimate, interactive setting
- This type of event allows you to raise your organization's profile on campus and to make contact with potential hires